Friday, December 03, 2010

Who let the dogs out?

Sorry, couldn't resist! When I got back from my trip to Berkeley I had to get right to work on this order for doggie ornaments for" Just folk" in Summerland. I got them delivered yesterday and they are already on their beautiful Christmas tree. I made 14 for them and may make a few more for friends. I couldn't resist the spotted wool skirt fabric.
Just a quick post, meeting my friend Kate to go check out the Gem Faire and the Tribal Marketplace!

8 comments:

susan said...

These puppies are the cutest ever....Love those spots! You are so amazing with never ending inspiration....Thanks for sharing...

Susan

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

I really like the spotted ones.

Jacky said...

OOOhhh.... I love those spotted ones. Mary you are just amazing!

Jacky xox

dulcy said...

Way cute puppies! A doggy tree sounds so darling..... also, love your new blog header, Mary!

grace said...

Those ornaments are dog-gone cute! I want a spotted one!!! Seriously add it to my ever increasing order! Loved our chat-want to say so much more. . like congrats on Somerset Sew-can't wait to get a copy.

XOXO

Yael said...

I LOVE them Mary!
And what a wonderful photo - I see them running - they really have a lot of character!!!

Tara's Art Camp said...

I just love these,,,,they melt my heart. I especially love the polka dot doggies. (((hugs))))

Marie said...

You keep coming up with the most adorable crafty goodness ever!
Love the spotty pups! <3