Monday, February 01, 2010

It's February!

Happy February to you all! My favorite month...maybe because I have a birthday coming up...and then there is Valentine's Day, a day to celebrate LOVE (and chocolate!).....
This weekend I managed to get the little hooked squirrel finished up and took a photo this morning. I need to get lots of things made for my sale table at ARTFEST in March, so I will be hooking and making fiber jewelry whenever possible.
I sent a package off to MUSE today including this little stitchery. I also sent 2 hooked sheep, the heart garland below and some hooked heart pins. Hope to get another beach walk in before our next set of rain storms hit.
I just had to add a little more to the garland....little white felt flowers with a button and now it's ready to go!

3 comments:

debinsf said...

Happy Feb, Mary! I love how adding those flowers changed the garland. It was lovely before and now it's super lovely!

Jacky said...

I love your little sheep...so cute.

Enjoy your February.

Jacky.

Marie said...

Your sheep picture is adorable! OOAK!
February is your month, You are the "Queen of Hearts". Both inside and out. The squirrel turned out so nice and if I was near I would l-o-v-e to attend your rug hooking class. The garland is perfect and the little touch of white just made it pop.