Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Tiny sweaters, more owls, and books....

Four tiny felted sweater garlands that I just finished up for the show this weekend. One more on the way!
Hope to finish up these owls by Friday....I drew them a little too close together but I think I can cut them apart and sew them up if I am careful.
Am enjoying this book.... and the one below is about the Yarn Tagging that I mentioned before.

And just want to say that I hope to be putting some of those little hooked heart pins in my ETSY shop later this month and thanks for asking.

I really appreciate all your visits and comments, I read every one and sometimes have to think a bit if you ask me a question, so I'm not ignoring you, I just don't know the answer right away!

3 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

Wow,, your going to work your fingers to the bone. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

About those owls being so close together, try some Fray ease, then it won't ravel when you cut them apart from each other. :)

xo...

Marie said...

Loving all the things you have
crafted for the show! I know you
are busy..will look for your little
hearts at ETSY. Have a great weekend!
: )

mimi k said...

Ah! Those sweater garlands- Incredible!