Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More from Penny's ....

Love this 4 tiered village....
Cycle of life sculptures....

a better view of the felted hat!



Anne's fun embroidery for Jean....

Anne again....Fun!!


Fran made this needle felted necklace with eyeglass holder for Katie....great colors...

Penny hooked this colorful piece for Patty....lucky girl!

Annie made this for Sue, who likes to work with tin.

Pepa hooked this wonderful tea cozy (soon to be completed) for Anne. She added buttons and beads for fun.

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Wow these are really artrageous!! I love the bold colors and texture. I've gotta try this. Is it difficult?? Do you need special equipment?

Mary Stanley said...

for Clevelandgirlie:
email me at zumiow@earthlink.net and I can give you more info. on rug hooking.I bet there are rug hookers in your area to get you started!
Mary