Saturday, March 10, 2007

Crow and Mushroom




Just got this crow's feet made last night and sewed them in and he can actually stand on his own.
Mushroom house has a gnome answering the door as you open it...all done except door needs a tiny door knob. Just as I think I can finally put some things on my ETSY spot, I decided to send a box full of stuff to Somerset Home to see if anything is appropriate for their new magazine...so now I will have to get busy and make more stuff. Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love your hooked pieces, Mary! Makes me want to pull out my wools and hook and get busy with those instead of quilting for a change. :)

Shari Beaubien said...

These are so wonderful, Mary! The mushroom with the little door is such a whimsical and fun idea! Somerset would be crazy not to publish them! Hugs, Shari