Monday, February 05, 2007

New House!

Here is my latest Hooked House....It is stuffed like a pillow and will be shipped off shortly...
Got an order for more stuffed hearts from "Imagine" for Valentine's Day if I can get them made quickly. Also need to re-send my Artella interview....will post it when it is part of the Daily Muse e-letter....so stay tuned.
Need to get my life back together (and my poor house)...friends came from far away for a Memorial service this weekend and I just let everything go...my poor family...and I missed blogging too....SO hopefully I will have more new things to show soon...and THANKS for visiting!
All of us bloggers enjoy your comments and if you have questions about rug hooking just e-mail me and I will try and be of help.

2 comments:

Runner Gurl said...

OMGosh!! This is PERFECT!
: D

xoxoxoxo
Gail

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

Oh My... Mary... you KNOW how I SWOON over houses and your pieces are ALWAYS to DIE FOR!!!!

Sending LOTS of Hugs and Warm Wishes your way my dear friend!!!!