Friday, January 19, 2007

Little Kitty


This little kitty has a sort of primitive look to him.
I hooked this over a year ago, but until I get a new camera or find my old one I've had to resort to going into the "archives"...
I'm currently working on hearts for the Lovely Hearts Exhibit in New Hampshire, samples for a workshop I'm teaching, and a few orders that I need to attend to.
My son, Jason turns 17 on Sunday and he wants an Angel Food cake, so I'll be making his favorites ...plus he has his 2 best friends coming Sat. to spend the night. He requested his favorite peanut butter cookies for the guys to munch on. Luckily, I love to bake goodies for my boys, especially on these chilly days we are having.

2 comments:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

my dearest mary...

i love your kitty... he looks happy!

xo

Susan Schwake said...

oh my mary! it is WONDERFUL!