Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hearts for the Tribal Trust Foundation

At Syd's Queen of Arts show a very sweet woman bought one of my owls and ordered 4 hooked hearts for her co-workers. She gave me her business card with a heart-type logo that she said I could interpret any way I wanted to. So I had fun making these hearts on some nice Scottish linen burlap....the first photo is the hearts after hooking and the second photo is after sewing but before stuffing. Not the best photos but wanted to get some shots before I deliver them to her.
Hope she likes them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hearts Mary... they are wonderful!!!

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

MARY... Those are GREAT...

sigh...... I would be BROKE.. living near you and Syd... always wanting to buy your goodies

=))
xoxo!!!

Texan said...

I am going to my first Rug Hooking Day on the 15th, and I am so excited to learn this medium...

Your hearts are simply beautiful and your creatures you did in particular the Rabbit ( I am a long time collecter of Rabbit items) wonderful... is that Rabbit your own design or could you direct me to where a pattern might be?

As I said I am so new to this I do not know anything, YET!!