Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy October!

Pumpkin gets a little friend.....
These wonderful antique folk art pincushion dolls were given to me by my artist friend, Penny for Christmas one year. I just love them so much and the pincushion part looks kind of like a pumpkin! Thank you, Penny!
And just to clarify things...the recycled bowls and trivets are samples for the class I am attending on Monday...I did not make them myself....but I hope to be able to ! And I will post my attempts if they turn out OK...so stay tuned...and thanks for your visits!

2 comments:

Shari Beaubien said...

You have been so busy, Mary!! I pop in whenever I can and you always amaze me with what you've created in the interim. I particularly adore those crows! I'm a bit of a black bird freak!
Hope you're well... Hugs, Shari

Anonymous said...

Thanks it would be great to get the Fiberarts from you. I can't see a way to directly email you so if you can email me through my blog I will send you my address.
I'm sure, as a rug hooker, I can find some treasures to send you in return.